As I predicted Allen suspended two games by the ACC. Chris Paul was only suspended one game for his incident with Hodge back in the day. Glad to see I was spot on with this one, and VTHokie's claims of it being an accident are completley removed.
As I predicted Allen suspended two games by the ACC. Chris Paul was only suspended one game for his incident with Hodge back in the day. Glad to see I was spot on with this one, and VTHokie's claims of it being an accident are completley removed.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Deserved what he got IMO. He clearly mean't to make the contact from what I saw. Hopefully he learns his lesson. Kid is talented but you just can't do that.
"We cannot expect the Americans to jump from capitalism to Communism, but we can assist their elected leaders in giving Americans small doses of socialism until they suddenly awake to find they have Communism."
- Soviet Leader Nikita Khrushchev, 1959
Welcome to the USSA!
Yea, I was shocked when he actually got into school. He's got a ton of talent, but he transferred out of Dematha due to lack of grades. Guy has worked to get in school, or it seems that way. The dude is a 20 year old Freshman.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
There are probably several kids who prep that are 20 or close to it by the time they make it to college. I don't expect him to be at VT for more than a couple of years before going pro (if he keeps up being bone headed he won't last that long).
"We cannot expect the Americans to jump from capitalism to Communism, but we can assist their elected leaders in giving Americans small doses of socialism until they suddenly awake to find they have Communism."
- Soviet Leader Nikita Khrushchev, 1959
Welcome to the USSA!
He got what he deserved. I wouldnt have argued against a 3rd game
Reeking of awesomeness!
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVFAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As I predicted Allen suspended two games by the ACC. Chris Paul was only suspended one game for his incident with Hodge back in the day. Glad to see I was spot on with this one, and VTHokie's claims of it being an accident are completley removed. </div></div>
really? i said it was an accident??
thank goodness i have you to tell me what i said
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
You said he shouldn't even be suspended.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
i said he probably wouldn't be
my only argument was with you making it out to be like he tackled the ref and punched him in the face...the dude brushed a ref...it's an automatic technical and getting tossed warrants a suspension
but your crybaby BS from Maryland losing was out of place
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
decide for yourself
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Peah-yY78a4
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
Well after watching it, I don't think it can be viewed as anything but intentional. 2 games is a bit extreme...I get bumped more than that walking into most games.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Bookmarks